Monday, August 11, 2003

Pittsburgh - PA -- holding a community unity event
Mark Rauterkus

Hi Project Rebirth Staffers,

In Pittsburgh, PA, USA -- I'm hosting a 9-11 special event for "community unity." If you had something that was presentable -- I'd love to have it as part of the showcase we are organizing.

Case in point: Do you have a slide show that could be run from various computers throughout the night?

Do you have any give-a-way info on the project that we could make available?

I'd love to get you some extra exposure -- but we don't have any organizational money for a purchase. But, we'd be happy to solicit for you.

I apologize for the delay in responding to your e-mail!

Thank you very much for your interest in Project Rebirth and thank you for your 9/11 presentation. I hope everything is going well.

Unfortunately, we do not have anything to give you right now. Although we have footage from the rebuilding we are not releasing it in any public capacity for a while, most likely, not until the World Trade Center is rebuilt.

We are in the process of upgrading our website and hope to have a short edited piece of time-lapse footage on the website. The new site is due to launch in early 2004.

I'm sorry I cannot be of further assistance. Thank you, again, for your interest and I wish you success in all your endeavors.

Kind regards,

Croi McNamara Line Producer Project Rebirth Inc.


No comments: