We are seeking activities providers than can provide students entering Grades 1-9 with unique summer activities in Summer 2011. I thought you might be able to help us spread the word to appropriate providers and/or organizations that may be interested in responding to this RFP by December 3, 2010.
Funded by stimulus monies, this unique summer program will offer each student a comprehensive approach to literacy, life skills, high school and college readiness, and summer fun. We are determined to give students the ability to enhance their literacy skills and develop new and unique passions through this innovative camp. We are looking for partners with that same determination.
More About the Activities Providers
* We plan to partner with multiple organizations of varying sizes and experience in providing quality and fun extracurricular activities.
* Activities Providers submitting a proposal must demonstrate an outstanding commitment to children and have the interest and capacity to provide students with unique summer activities such as kayaking, ceramics, drama, debate, urban gardening, and more.
* Providers will be expected to offer activities to students almost every day during this exciting 23 day program.
More About the RFP Process:
* Proposals will be accepted through December 3, 2010 at 5 p.m.
* A second Pre-Bid Conference is slated for 4:30 to 6:30 pm on Nov. 17th.
* Organizations will be selected based on their ability to meet the criteria outlined in the Request for Proposal and possibly interviews.
Please visit our website (www.pps.k12.pa.us/summercamp) for additional information.