Thursday, June 12, 2008

I'm # 33 and Erik is #34 -- Monday the 16th at Pgh Public Schools Board of Ed Bldg

To speak on Monday, June 16, 2008 to the Pgh Public School Board and Administrators call this phone #: 412-622-3600.

I just called, Thursday at 4 pm, and got onto the list. I'm number 33.

Makes me thirsty.

I'd love for you to get onto the agenda too.

The secretary will ask you what you are speaking about. I told her, "Fix Schenley." My son's topic, simply, "Keep Frick."

She'll also ask for an address and organization.

Don't wait. Do it.

If you can't show up that night -- get your name on the list and be 'counted' at least.

The meeting starts at 7 pm. If every person is present and each take the full 3 minutes, that's 10 speakers per 30 minutes. I'll be speaking around 8 pm, give or take 15 minutes.

Mr. Isler, bless his heart, the board president, has, in the past, gone through the entire list of speakers and then at the end they do a roll call again of those that were signed up to speak in case anyone missed their scheduled slot. That was very nice. I missed the last time by about 2 minutes due to some late drop off at the swim pool. I did get to speak. So nice.

No comments: