Thursday, July 22, 2010

Fw: Contact information for athletes

Sent on the Sprint® Now Network from my BlackBerry®


From: "Marie E. Wilson" <mewilson@tribweb.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Jul 2010 14:32:49 -0400
To: mark@rauterkus.com<mark@rauterkus.com>
Subject: Contact information for athletes

Hello Mark,

 

This is Marie Wilson from the Pittsburgh Tribune-Review. We spoke about a week and a half ago about your views on the legislation about gender equity reporting in high school athletics. I’ve been talking with lawmakers and other sources for the story, and I’m wondering if you can help put me in touch with some athletes and other coaches so I can get their views on the issue and their experiences in high school sports. If you want, you can give my phone number to anyone who may be willing to speak with me so they can call me when it’s convenient. My number is (412)380-5609.

 

Also, do you have any more information about when the next meeting of the Pittsburgh Public Schools’ task force about gender equity in athletics will be?

 

I have some time next week to work on the story, so please get back to me whenever you get the chance.

 

Thanks for your help,

 

Marie

 

Marie E. Wilson

Reporter

Pittsburgh Tribune-Review

(412)380-5609

mewilson@tribweb.com

 

No comments: