Friday, July 30, 2010

Great Orators of the Democrat Party - from an email forward

"One man with courage makes a majority." -  Andrew Jackson 

"The only thing we have to fear is fear itself." -   Franklin D. Roosevelt 

"The buck stops here." -  Harry S. Truman 

"Ask not what your country can do for you; ask what you can do for your country." -   John F. Kennedy     

And, from today's genius Democrats...

"It depends what your definition of 'Sex' is?'' -  Bill Clinton  

"That Obama ... I would like to cut his NUTS off." -  Jesse Jackson   

"Those rumors are false ... I believe in the sanctity of marriage." -  John Edwards   

"I invented the Internet." - Al Gore   

"The next Person that tells me I'm not religious, I'm going to shove my rosary beads up their ASS." -  Joe Biden   

"America is ... is no longer, uh, what it ... it, uh, could be, uh, what it was once was ... uh, and I say to myself, 'uh, I don't want that future, uh, uh for my children."  -  Barack Obama   

"I have campaigned in all 57 states." -  Barack Obama  (Quoted 2008)   

"You don't need God anymore, you have us Democrats." -   Nancy Pelosi   (Quoted 2006)   

"Paying taxes is voluntary." -  Sen. Harry Reid   

"Bill is the greatest husband and father I know.  No one is more  faithful, true, and honest than he." -  Hillary Clinton   (Quoted 1998)     

And the most recent gem of wisdom from the "Mother Moron": 

"We just have to pass the Healthcare Bill to see what's in it."- Nancy Pelosi (Quoted March, 2010)  

HOW LUCKY CAN WE BE - TO HAVE SUCH BRILLIANT MINDS IN CHARGE OF OUR ONCE GREAT COUNTRY?

''Life's tough ... it's even tougher if you're stupid.''
- John Wayne  

Go green - recycle Congress in 2010! 

Sent on the Sprint® Now Network from my BlackBerry®

No comments: