Thursday, October 27, 2005

7 district judge slots still open - PittsburghLIVE.com

I don't think so.
7 district judge slots still open - PittsburghLIVE.com Martini, who is chief of staff for State Rep. Thomas Petrone, wants to make the office 'more user friendly' and start evening hours one night a week.

'No one knows the district better than me,' Martini said.
Arrogant statement. I guess he must know that many people in the district despise his boss too, Thomas Petrone, long-time state rep. And, I guess a lot of people know too about the folly of the West Pittsburgh Partnership.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are right, we cant stand Petrone in this neighborhood, someone is going to run against Petrone next year.

Anonymous said...

Blogger

How ya doing? Thanks for your great this post blog, was really great reading the information you provided. However I was looking for slots games information, so wasn't exactly what I had hoped to find.