Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Last week's purchase -- no regrets

I was holding my breath. I need a new computer. Well, last week I went ahead and placed an order for a new one. But, MacWorld is slated for this week.

Today the new line-up of Macs is out -- and my purchase isn't blown out of the water.

I'm not getting a laptop. And, the new one just talked about today looks fine, but it isn't what I crave. It doesn't fit my budget.

I am interested in the Apple TV upgrade however. That might need to be an investment in the weeks or months to come. I'd be able to do a TiVo like recording of city council meetings and then burn them to DVDs. The archives power could offer lots of fine leverage in the months and years to come.

In other news, I hope iJustine gets here bandwidth back and has good fun in S.F.

No comments: