Exclusive WTAE/Pittsburgh Trib Keystone Poll Released - News Story - WTAE Pittsburgh Rudy Giuliani may be the front-runner nationally for the Republican nomination, but in Pennsylvania he's in a dead heat with John McCain. Both are pulling 29 percent of the vote.Looking at the PDF of the results, the 24% percent should get an extra 6% boost for those who say 'other' -- giving a total of 30%. That means Guiliani and McCain are both down by 1-percent.
Mitt Romney is a distant third at 12 percent. The undecided vote still sits at 24 percent.
If the polling people can't ask a question that has all the answers, they should be fired. This is trash reporting.
Might as well ask, do you favor the teaching of I.D. or Adam & Eve? Stupid question just like the stupid poll.