Wednesday, October 21, 2009

All Pro Dads - South Hills Chapter in Pgh

Pittsburgh Public Schools South Hills Chapter Male/Father Involvement Program

Be in the picture

My wife recently told me about a boy who drew a family picture with himself, his mother and brothers and sisters, but his father was not in the drawing. When asked, the boy responded, "My dad's at work where he always is."
That describes too many of us. Do you struggle with work/family life tension? You're not alone.

About Us

All Pro Dad is A Family First's innovative program helping men to become better fathers. All Pro Dad has 54 NFL spokesmen, including our own Mike Tomlin, multiple events with NFL teams, over 1,000 All Pro Dad's Day chapters, and Play of the Day daily emails that reach 40,000 fathers each day.

You Don’t Have To Be a Dad

You can be a grandfather, uncle, or a big brother. What’s important is male involvement. All children need a strong male role model in their life. We want to know If you have any questions or would like to get involved but can’t attend this meeting contact Chris Waraks/Team Captain at PPSProDad@msn.com or 412-720-2051.

Join us Monday Oct. 26th for Brashear’s and South Hills Middle’s combined meeting at Pittsburgh South Hills Middle School Library from 6:30 to 8:00

Refreshments will be served so please RSVP to Tammy Waraks at PPSProDad@msn.com or call at 412-720-2051.

3 comments:

Judge Rufus Peckham said...

Nice post, Barf Catcher!

Mark Rauterkus said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mark Rauterkus said...

Re-read again. (as I've got to re-tyep again) ...

It is not me that is the barf catcher. Rather, it has been my sidewalk.

I'm glad you liked it.

I tweeted about the Thanksgiving Day Parade baloon hoax. That was something I liked.