Friday, March 09, 2007

Live blogging: I should be on KDKA Radio, within the hour

KDKA - Homepage Listen Live
Listen On-line Now
Click here to listen to KDKA right now!
Call in:

412-333-KDKA.

That is 412-333-5352.

Link to some background insights posted to this blog recently.

Fact refresher:
Blast from the past. Mechanical voting machines.

Third party candidates for Allegheny County's county-wide offices require 2,345 signatures.

Third party candidates for City of Pittsburgh offices that are 'city wide' (such as Mayor and Controller) requires 804 signatures.

To run for City Council, district 3, (my district) in the election slated for November, requires 100 signatures.

To run for Allegheny County Council in district 13, (my district), requires 270 signatures.

Needed: Libertarian candidates, or even every-day citizens who are willing to run a 'paper campaign' are still needed as Judges, District Attorney, Allegheny County Treasurer (row office), Sheriff, plus candidates for various city council, county council and municipal offices. Individuals are needed right now, even place holder names.

14 comments:

Mark Rauterkus said...

I guess Timira isn't in the office today???

Hi Timira,

Are we on for 10:00 hour?

Did you get the audio CD?

Call me on this land line. I called in .... they'll call back

Mark Rauterkus said...

Kinda, sorta ???

Moronic emails ???

Ouch.

Anonymous said...

Did I miss you? I haven't heard a peep?

TL

Mark Rauterkus said...

The word 'idiot' is one that the host has tossed about, not me.

He's been at odds with the truth. He knows better. My emails are posted.

Ironic: He crys that the Mayor won't call him back. What happens in the fall campaign season when the Mayor wins (if he does) and still won't call him back?

"Trapper" Tom Leturgey said...

I was wrong. I'm listening now. Marty was correct about the email, it wasn't the best ever written.

TL

Mark Rauterkus said...

I'm running for six offices, and I'm on the show.

Rich S is running for one -- and NOT on the show.

The six office effort is "HISTORIC" for a purpose. Many reasons even.

Mark Rauterkus said...

No clue as to them getting the audio CD.

Anonymous said...

Doing great Mark (on the interview today). Keep ducking those punches.

Mark Rauterkus said...

I was going to be a guest on the show more than a month ago to follow up on the conversations he held about getting a competitor to Onorato. That's why I WAS hacked off at him for repeating the miss-information.

Mark Rauterkus said...

We're regulars.

Mark Rauterkus said...

Dr. Richard King's call was GREAT.

Thanks.

He impressed Marty as well.

Mark Rauterkus said...

The last time I ran, March 14, 2006 .... I did NOT get last place.

The day I want to run and get a job -- I'll need to become a "D." -- Or, I'll need us all to decide to change the political landscape, together. -- Or, I'll run as a commen-sense protest.

Mark Rauterkus said...

My thank you letter to Marty:

Hi Marty,

Thanks!

I dropped of the CD. You'll love the 'theme songs.' Listen. And, one
day we might be able to talk about the emotion of a campagn and the
role of music, the internet and technology.

Furthermore, I really want to drum up other candidates.

Who wants to run for Allegheny County Treasurer?
Who wants to run for District Attorney?

(I'll send him a card too.)

Anonymous said...

kudos to you

Mark:

For some one who is supposed to be a lousy salesman, you did a great job in converting Marty Griffin. I’m still contemplating what I want to do, but your courage on KDKA yesterday really inspired me.

(NAME NUKED by Blogmaster)