Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Marty Griffin -- Pin headed Turncoat who says do as I say -- not as I do.

I sent Marty G an instant access message while he is ranting on KDKA Radio. I posted to him:

Of course people let go of their faith -- all the time.

Marty said, "Never let go of your faith at any time."

Get out!!!!

Taliban holds onto faith at all costs too.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Taliban

To BAIL (Marty's words) on 'crazy' is 'common sense.'

Marty says, "Bad, bad." I say, "It is human to grow, change, move, improve, and better themselves."

To 'think again' even in matters of faith, is okay. Otherwise, you'd be a 'pin head.'


Marty bailed on Obama too. A couple of weeks ago Marty was pulling hard to get Hillary Clinton out of the race saying she didn't have the credit to be on the ballot.

Marty is a turn-coat. I just wonder if Marty is doing the dance against Obama because his listeners and the voters of PA went more with Hillary?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

John K. says: Yo, Rauterkaus, Griffin is an opportunist. he plays to the crowd. He goes for ratings and nothing more. The part that bothers me is I do not think the man carries one principle other than ratings and job security.