Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Where's My Refund?

Where's My Refund?: "To get to your personal refund information, be ready to enter your:

Social Security Number (or IRS Individual Taxpayer Identification Number)
Filing status (Single, Married Filing Joint Return, Married Filing Separate Return, Head of Household, or Qualifying Widow(er))
Exact refund amount shown on your return"

No comments: