Hard to get more "Running Mate" friendly than girls on the run. Well, it could get better if there were boys or kids "on the run."
Spring programs start March 2, 2009. Some sites need MORE girls, grades 3, 4 and 5.Meredith Colaizzi, Program Coordinator Girls on the Run at Magee-Womens Hospital, 3339 Ward St. Pittsburgh, PA 15213, ph. 412.641.1596 fax. 412.641.8902 http://www.girlsontherun.magee.edu
Those sites are:
* Avalon Elementary – Northgate
* Beaver YMCA – New Brighton
* Burchfield Elementary – Shaler
* Central Elementary – Hampton
* Community Day School – Squirrel Hill
* Eden Christian Academy – North Hills
* The Ellis School – Shadyside/East Liberty
* First Presbyterian Church – Monongahela
* Franklin Park Borough – North Allegheny
* Independence Elementary – Hopewell
* Kerr Elementary – Fox Chapel
* Kingsley Association – East Liberty
* Marzolf Elementary – Shaler
* Baker Elementary – Upper St. Clair Parks & Rec.
* Verner Elementary – Riverview
* Winchester Thurston – Shadyside
* West Mifflin Middle School (grades 6-8 Girls on Track)
Both a registration and program poster (2 PDF files) are posted and available for you to print.