Friday, January 19, 2007

The Pittsburgh Comet and its sick name-calling

The Pittsburgh Comet It's hard to blog about 'Prescription Pennsylvania.' Not even Rauterkus has tried yet, and that guy's a machine.
Machine! I'm not a machine politician. I'm sorta sick of Rendell.

Rendell was so-machine-like when the Gov let this cat out of the bad the day after starting his second term while NOT talking about these efforts for even a dying breath in the campiagn season of 2005.

But, to be honest, I did blog, slightly, about this. And, some views on healthcare are on the wiki. Platform.For-Pgh.org. Senate Bill 1085 was nice.

I'm more about wellness. But I'd love to have more detailed views into what's what.

Thanks for the pointer.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

If we're gonna do this, I get to be the Donald

(no offense, Sue...)