Tuesday, June 28, 2005

Mr. Bill Robinson -- he's considering a run for City Controller

Lump Camp bumped into Bill Robinson, present member of county council, headed into Giant Eagle.

I asked him if he is considering a run for City Controller -- and he is! That's good news.

He has, he assured me, taken into consideration the eventual resignation of his council seat. He said he'd not want to have me on his back while he was still on county council yet running for another public office.

Good answers Bill. Good on both accounts. I hope he gets into the city controller's race. And, I hope he pulls out of the county council before or at the proper times.

Wayne Fontana didn't. Wayne's lack of action in getting off of council at the right time set a bad policy that shouldn't be repeated.

2 comments:

Mark Rauterkus said...

Others who have been speculated to be interested in the position include:

Jim Motznik

Anyone else?

Anonymous said...

Doug Shields