Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Last night's impressions with conversations

Last night we had a candidate night and debate in city council district 9. I arrived early and stayed late, talking with nearly everyone who attended.

Overall, I was very impressed with the number of people who read my blog, watch the videos and care what I communicate.

I got questions about our recent trip to New Zealand.

One guy said, "I know about you thanks to blip.tv."

A women told me that she is a frequent blog poster to the other blogs. She reads my blog all the time. She especially likes what I have posted in the threads at other people's blogs. I invited here to post at this blog. Her reply was "why?" Her opinion was that my blog postings here generally leave no room for comment. She said, "I cover it all." She thanked me for doing a good job and she has noticed how many of the ideas have taken hold in other places.

Another candidate reads my blogs and the other blogs every day. He'll fit in on city council as many there also read this blog too.

We keep plugging. Thanks for reading. Thanks for your feedback and kind words when we meet in person.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

John K. says: So the only rquirement to be on City Council is to read blogs, especially this one. Oh yah, and to have a degree in journalism.