Wednesday, February 06, 2008

LinkedIn: Answers: Headed to Olympics -- and wondering about blogging and potential backlashes

I asked a question at Linked In -- about a pending trip and blogging. Not sure what will come from this, so I asked.

LinkedIn: Answers: Headed to Olympics -- and wondering about blogging and potential backlashes Headed to Olympics -- and wondering about blogging and potential backlashes

I'm not sure if I can point non-users of LinkedIn to the question or not.

I'd love to grow my Linked In network as well. If you are a member there, let's swap pointers.

Update:
Google to Offer Free Music Downloads

Google is planning a joint venture with Chinese online music company Top100.cn that would permit it to provide free, licensed music downloads in China. The service, which is likely to offer access to tunes from global music giants, could start in the next several weeks.

http://online.wsj.com/public/article/SB120226551059746565.html

No comments: