Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Run, Baby, Run, Reform Initiative Launches Campaign to Elect Women Candidates to Reform State Legislature: Financial News - Yahoo! Finance

Finally, another politician (or group of politicians) in the local landscape who are able to use MUSIC as part of their message. I wish that this wasn't such a sexists group however, as I would have attended.
Run, Baby, Run, Reform Initiative Launches Campaign to Elect Women Candidates to Reform State Legislature: Financial News - Yahoo! Finance The political satire program included skits and spoofs of songs such as 'There is Nothing for Us Dames', a take off of 'There is Nothing Like a Dame' from SOUTH PACIFIC; 'Anything You Can Do, I Can Do Better' and 'Pay Raise', a take off of 'Memories', from CATS.
when they had a meeting some months ago, I passed out my CDs to those who attended. Now I've got a new CD that has a new song, "Lay The Shovel Down."

No comments: