Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Running Mates, help. Input on eminent domain needed urgently!

I'm slated to make a presentation for up to 10-minutes (with 10-minutes of time for possible questions from the committee) to a PA State House Committee hearing slated for Thursday afternoon on Grant Street (City Council Chambers) on EMINENT DOMAIN.

HELP.

Got content? Insights? Tips? Pointers?

Want to offer your services as a reviewer of a draft of my prepared statements? Email me, Mark@Rauterkus.com, and watch your inbox for their arrival shortly.

Frankly, I'm not too worried. But, I do want to put out this call in advance to others who might like to have a meeting on the minds about this important issue. Thanks for the consideration.

Otherwise, I'll upload the statements to this blog in the next 48 hours or so.

No comments: