Tuesday, May 06, 2008

Mike's brush with Bill. Well, it was more than a brush and hand shake.

Nice story from Mike. He is a Pittsburgher and thinker.
Citizens for Legitimate Government: "I proceeded to tell President Clinton that I was a professor at Duke and North Carolina Central University, where I teach argument. I said that I was very disappointed in my fellow academics, too many of whom support Obama. I teach my students that a good argument is a claim with reasons. Obama, I said, makes a lot of claims without any evidence to support them. He agreed and said he couldn't believe that he'd gotten away with it to this point. At this, he took his arm from my shoulder and thanked me for my support."

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

John K. says: Did he also offer you a bite of his sandwich and a drink of his coke. Something Ed Rendell does. You been had. Bill wrapped you around his finger, and twisted you. And you teach argument?

Mark Rauterkus said...

Twisted is the definition of John K.

John K, when on topic, and he is doing better at that -- way to go -- is always twisted.