Saturday, May 10, 2008

Pittsburgh Baseball League 38 - (Pittsburgh, PA) - powered by LeagueLineup.com

I'm being recruited.
Pittsburgh Baseball League 38 - (Pittsburgh, PA) - powered by LeagueLineup.com: "Welcome to the home of the
Pittsburgh Baseball League 38
They are looking for running mates. I'm a swimmer. I'd be happy if baseball was kicked out of the Olympic Games, for good.

Baseball is okay. Playing sports is great.

If you are 38 or greater, or 48 and greater -- and you want to play ball, this is your ticket this summer.

I'm going to have a birthday, Friday. I'll be 49. So I'm eligible. And, frankly, I'm in much better shape these days than I've been in a while. It has been a blessing for my personal to have my kids swim at the JCC (Sq.Hill) as I've been able to workout on a regular basis.

Speaking of baseball, when are the city league high school play-off games? What teams are in? How is Langley doing? And, what about the WPIAL and City League games at PNC Park?

If you've got the details, please post them in the comments.

No comments: