Thursday, January 29, 2009

I would never use campaign donations to go to a SuperBowl

I would never use campaign money to go to a SuperBowl. That is wrong.

I would not use tax dollars either. Of course not.

I went to the Beijing Olympics in August 2008. If I had $10-million in the bank from donors, I'd not go there with that money either.

I went to NASA's Florida's Kennedy Space Center in January 2009. If I had $20-million in the bank from tax payers or donors for campaign, then I'd still not go there with those funds.

Then I saw this this:

Mind Bling: Where's Your Spirit Now, Assholes?: "This makes me angry for several reasons. There have been some rumors that you are both using campaign money for this. If this is true, and I sincerely hope it's not, not only do you not deserve your office, you deserve to be tarred and feathered and marched down Grant Street during our victory parade."

No comments: