Saturday, January 31, 2009

Walt Harris possible candidate for local coaching job

Interesting.
Walt Harris possible candidate for local coaching job: "Former Pitt football coach Walt Harris might be coaching at a district high school next season.

Harris is apparently a candidate for the head coach's job at Seneca Valley. Sources said he has talked with Seneca Valley officials about the job.

When Harris was asked yesterday about his interest in the job, he said, 'I have no comment.'

Seneca Valley officials interviewed some candidates this past week and Seneca Valley superintendent Don Tylinski is expected to interview some candidates this week.

Seneca Valley athletic director Greg Caprera said the school board hopes to name a coach Feb. 9."
I know Greg Caprera. He hired me once.

I also know that Walt is missed at some Pitt Tailgates on the North Side in certain Saturdays in the fall.

This might be as productive as Montour's stint with #51, formerly of Da Bears. I'm not sure, but it could be similar.

I never did get to watch a single episode of that ESPN show. Was it ESPN? Is it available via NetFlicks?

No comments: