Monday, April 18, 2005

Voter Guide question (part 2)

What changes in state law would you support to provide incentives for more efficient and cost effective local government operations?

I'd launch a youth technology summit. I'd establish a regional Park District. I'd end TIFs, lower deed-transfer tax, fund transportation, and squash horrid big-ticket spending.

I'd halt sprawl to boost our urban fabric. Supporting schools and neighborhoods makes common sense. Career politicians put the region in a tailspin. My opponents' display experienced leadership of folly. Serious opposition must counter their give-a-ways.

Elect.Rauterkus.com is about performance, kids, wellness, accountability, communication, openness, open-source technology, freedoms, personal responsibility, taxing land, prudent spending, real democracy, and respect of the marketplace.

My Platform.For-Pgh.org comes on CD and exceeds 125 pages. Sensible short-term goals, especially as a Libertarian, gives everyone opportunities. Step beyond and vote for the citizen candidate with a tighter grip on issues, superior communication skills, clever solutions, and methods for achievement.

No comments: