Sunday, April 23, 2006

Amazon.com: Sprintsalo: A Cerebral Approach to Training for Peak Swimming Performance: Books: David C. Salo

It is always nice to have nice things said about the work you do.
Amazon.com: Sprintsalo: A Cerebral Approach to Training for Peak Swimming Performance: Books: David C. SaloSprintsalo, November 4, 2003
Reviewer: 'tiffanygp' (Portland, Oregon)
This is one of the best swimming books written. It outlines Dave's approach to his training methods that eventually lead his team to win BIG TIME! Great book, I wish it was in print, my copy was stolen by another coach!
Recently I got a request, again, for the book, SprintSalo. This was the second book I ever published. A friend in California is back into coach, as am I. He wanted a copy of the book. So, I check here, like the rest of the world.

Every once in a while I wonder if I should get back into publishing books. I take a nap and the thought passes.

No comments: