Friday, April 18, 2008

My interest in tickets to a sporting events

Pens tickets for games 1 and 2 of the second round of the NHL Playoffs are about to go on sale. Last time single game tickets went on the market, they were gone in 10-minutes.

I'm not interested in Pens playoff tickets. Instead, I am much more interested in Olympic tickets.

From Grant



But this week, Grant, my 2nd son, and I went to the Pirate game on Sunday. Two 'free tickets' came to us that morning at swim practice when a fellow basketball playing friend said he wanted to give away his tickets because his wife wasn't feeling up for the game. She was 'under the weather' -- and it did rain.

The start of the game was delayed, for about 15 minutes. Rain came off and on for parts of the game and we were happy to have our ponchos.

Grant and I had a great time. It worked well in our schedules too.

No comments: