Thursday, March 29, 2007

Community Meeting called. Huddle to discuss the city-owned, vacant, closed indoor ice rink in South Side Park

Come one, come all.

I'm calling and hosting a meeting at 7 pm on Tuesday, April 17, 2007, to discuss the stituations with the now vacant indoor ice rink located in South Side Park.

The Neville Ice Rink was closed in 2001. A private operator let it die and the city did little in oversight of its operation.

Now the city has issues a RFP, request for proposals. See it on the city's web site. It is a long PFD.

Feel free to pass the word about this meeting. If you'd like to speak at the meeting to insert an agenda item, call or email me in advance. 412 298 3432. Mark@Rauterkus.com. Everyone will be able to speak. But, if you have more to say or present -- let me know, please.

I expect I'll release an agenda the day before the meeting.

No comments: