Sunday, March 04, 2007

Judge blasts ban at county Democratic Committee meeting - Pittsburgh Tribune-Review

Un-democratic democrats are the worst.
Judge blasts ban at county Democratic Committee meeting - Pittsburgh Tribune-Review 'This is America. I issue rulings on the same Constitution that guarantees us all freedom of speech and access to information.'
I worry about the First Amendement a bit too. However, I also realize that it was cold outside the IBEW HALL today and the wind was blowing hard. I'm on the outside. I stayed on the outside.

I talked to about 100 people today, give or take. I didn't give anything but my business card. I didn't take anything either, but observations, of course. This is America and freedom still happens here -- on sidewalks, generally. One woman did share a grumble to me about my being present. That's okay. It is her right to air her thoughts as well.

What was the verdict for Judge C.D.Jones II today. Did you see him? Did he search out MacYapper? IMHO, he would have had better luck getting votes if he would have attended the Pens Flyers game.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Things are and were fair in regards to who should be inside & who shouldn't be.

It was my job to make sure that candidates and their guests were not inside the IBEW hallways handing out lit. I am very vocal about who I back in races but since I was working for the party I played it down the middle the whole day.

No one was going to stop this man from being outside passing out stuff. When you outside we don't care who is passing out stuff.