Monday, March 05, 2007

Fathers are key to child's development, experts say - Pittsburgh Tribune-Review

Blast from the past, about parenting.
Fathers are key to child's development, experts say - Pittsburgh Tribune-Review Fathers are key to child's development, experts say
I think I left a comment to a fellow blog and dad today. But it didn't seem to make it onto his blog's comments. It is in my comments feed, reposted here:

The Burgh Report: 3604643758256850988

Rauterkus (Mark Rauterkus): Screw the election. Parent.

My word of advice that can fit in a blog comment is:

A baby's wants and needs are one in the same.

Send me an email with your mailing address -- and I'll send you a two CD audio program about Dads and Parenting from a friend, Hogan Hilling. He presented to the Lamaze group's national convention a while back here in Pgh.


Another pointer / extra, called Braving the storm, (PDF).

No comments: