Friday, September 07, 2007

David Adams, candidate for Pgh City Council, district 9

In case you missed the kick-off, David Adams made a mini-movie.

Same video, but hosted on YouTube.
From signs


Mark Rauterkus said...

Yes. We can't have sweeps and raids.

Anonymous said...

That's one guy that will be diappointed on election night.

Mark Rauterkus said...

Humm... I will be sad throughout the election season if his plans and ideas are not well known.

I care about the final election night vote totals. But frankly, I care much more about solutions and ideas.

I care and hope that the violence in the streets ends. Our kids are shooting themselves.

Those are reasons to be down about.

Philip Shropshire said...

How can I contact the Adams campaign? He doesn't seem to have an internet presence...

Mark Rauterkus said...

Yes, you are right.

David asked me if I could help him with his web site.

I said, I'd help with some content, like this video and a wiki page. But, I'm not the guy for a full blown web site for him. Heck, I've got to overhaul my own site.


"David C. Adams" can be reached at:

adamsforthe9th @