Thursday, January 06, 2005

Thanks to Maria Lupinacci for photos from gathering. Making points about change.

Mark Rauterkus at event in Jan 2005. Click for larger viewWhat was said, is still be be posted. But how I looked as I said it is here. Click the image for a larger view and to get a look of the intent listening on that second photo.

The meeting was upstairs at Marios on the South Side, just a few blocks from our office. There was standing room only -- as I'd say 55 were there.

Mark Rauterkus at event in Jan 2005. Click for larger view

Photos by Maria Lupinacci.

I wasn't the top bill -- as Bill and Mike were. I just got to close out the presentations with a few minutes to highlight some past questions (one was on land value tax), to introduce myself and the campaign to come, and to call notice that I'd post at my blog more insights.

No comments: